Digimon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Digimon Revolution

Digimon Revoution game based on popular homonymous anime series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where does the responsibility go?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caboi

Where does the responsibility go? Empty
PostSubject: Where does the responsibility go?   Where does the responsibility go? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Since I have no clue how to start out things like this out, imma just go ahead and start by assuming you're wondering what the topic means, but i'll get to that later. lets start out with why I had returned to the game, well it's simple, I had been hearing things involving the gms, bad things i might add, so at an attempt to solve this problem, I decided to log into the game and wait for one of the gms I knew... Didn't matter who it really was so long as I knew who it was and had a fairly decent relationship with that GM, but the main goal was to come into contact with Dan, Master, and/or Fox.

Not going to get into what I saw when I logged in(because I wasn't logged in to see the entire situation). So imma just go on with what happened(involving me) when I logged in.

When I had logged in, I asked a question, simple question really, which involved asking if basicly any of the owners/co owners(again, Dan, Master, or Fox) log in at all. Of Course oddly I ended up being ignored by a GM who I was directing my question at. So after that I saw someone asking where their power is... At first I was waiting for the current GM who was on to help this player, but sadly it didn't seem like he would do so at all- So, I started talking to this player, as a way to find out what happen to it in order to fix the problem or report the issue at the least. So... i'm trying to help this player(even though i couldn't understand most of what he/she was trying to say), and eventually, the GM decided to mention that it's a bug and that it tends to happen. So remembering that he ignored me earlier, I had said,"Now you wanna talk" in order for him to get ready to be asked a question, instead of ignoring me yet again. After that, ignoring his reply which was,"excuse me"- I asked the question. However, he didn't answer the question, and instead told me that he can talk whenever he feels like it(not literal, but the same meaning, wouldn't wanna keep putting down things like he said "x" and i said "x"), which just gave me the message that he not only ignored me, but the player who was asking to help involving his powers(might add that by powers the player meant special attack).

So at this point not only did he ignore me, he also starts disrespecting me with his attitude, seemingly not having the manners to talk civilized. After that, I told him he's being disrespectful and at LEAST be nice about it, then went on to mention that players are here asking for help, and he's telling me this(by this I mean wanting to help when he feels like it). Next he told me I was the one being disrespectful, in reply i asked him how i was disrespecting him and included the fact that he had ignored me instead of answering my question, he went on to say don't talk to him yet felt the need to continue talking to me even after that by telling me not to make anymore "smart ass comments" which confused me since I had not made any "smart ass" comments. So before i had replied to his comment, I started finishing what I was saying about him ignoring players when they're asking for help and/or a simple question, while telling him that's he's the one who had started this argument with me and that I JUST wanted him to answer the question, that's all.

So after that i leave it alone, then a player called ven tells me and haxxor to stop cussing(ass from smart ass), another player thought ven was refering to him, but ven told him otherwise, after that i said ven meant me and haxxor, then outta nowhere haxxor tells me to "watch yo mouf foo". All i said after that was disrespect again... because i stopped talking to him at this point and outta nowhere he comes and tells me to watch my mouth? just to challenge me and say one more comment and that i'm pissing him off when he just proved he not only started this argument, but is continuing this with me... so i ask him who's he talking to(knowing full well it's me), and mentioned if he wanted to answer my question now since he "felt" like helping people now. I also told him nicely since i decided to give him ANOTHER chance to handle this the way he should, since based on how he's been acting so far, he has no manners. Next just to make things worse... he tells me to shut my "pie hole sir", then i AGAIN hoping he'd at least learn his way tell him that can be considered disrespect too, then he tells me i'm being an asshole and that i'm(again) pissing him off, even though based on what i'm seeing, he's being the asshole here.

Now I know what an asshole is, and have no problem admitting that I can be an asshole sometimes, but in this case it isn't true. So i tell him i'm not being an asshole whatsoever and tell him what i've experienced with him since i've been here. Just to make things worse, his "back up friend" comes and tells me to "go fuck myself" right infront of him, and he does nothing at all, not even tell him to "chill", which at this point just showed me he has no business being a GM nor have powers. So now, haxxor tries to avoid the fact that he ignored me and the player that was asking for help by telling me,"Like i said" "i go afk at times, randomly" and after that i posted the comment he said talking about he can talk when he feels like it, but yea, reading so far you know that's pretty much a lie, since the whole time i've had basicly been asking him the question, yet he chooses to STILL ignore it(yes, i'm here telling him again and again that all he had to do was answer a question). So after i posted that message he says i know right? which just helpped my case even more, since either 1. he's admitting that he was ignoring me or 2. he "felt" like trying to be a smart ass. So changing the subject, he goes on to say i "fail at counter arguing", which made me blow my mind, since it just shows that instead of actually trying to SOLVE the issue, he wants to continue this... and that even before he thought of this as a game or challenge, just proving my point.

Before noticing he had said that, i posted that i just wanted my question to be answered and in reply he said I wouldn't get an answer from him, then someone called serb( i believe?) wanted me to ask the question, i then answered by giving him the question, but after telling haxxor that i don't consider this an argument, as the whole point of this was to just get a question answered and to get some help going around, which either way, he can't have any "real" argument to go against, which is why i mentioned him saying that blew my mind. Ven in the middle of this said no arguing with the admin... but ignored it, reason i mentioned it on here is because based on that i can somewhat tell that basicly the GMs can do what they want and don't get punished, while the players arn't the opposite. So the gms are pretty much in totally control(in a bad way). Then a certain player(one who i havn't exactly met i might add) told me about pretty much how haxxor acts and/or is.

Regarding the comment, i refuse to post it on here unless

1. The player who said it allows me to
or
2. The GMs as a whole will not punish this player, nor treat this player differently then before

The comment really wasn't that bad, however on this game i can already tell that if i posted it on here then he'd probably have a bad or worse experience on the game, which is something i would not like to do.

So i finally get my question answered, by both haxxor and serb. Mentioned to haxxor that if he had just answered this nicely then this wouldn't have happened. so i'm happy, as not only did this pretty much get blown away, but now i can wait for one of the high lvl'd gms(in this case fox) to log in so we can talk. Then haxxor posts a message saying i'm sorry what?, of course i thought he was talkign to me(probably was considering no one on world chat even made a comment that had to do with that), so i thought he was trying to be a smartass, knowing at this point that he's the one at fault, yet acts like he doesn't know why. So in reply i told him i wish he was sorry, but sadly i doubt it. after that he just used caps and said bad boy, then someone said being named "Jamal" is bannable, and i end up getting booted. So i log BACK in, and ask why i was booted, instead of telling me why, he tells me to shut up for no reason, then goes on to tell me not to talk to him again, however- if i recall, there's a rule stating that gms have to inform players on why they were punished(obviously in this case, a boot). So i tell him i'm asking him a question, then ignoring even more rules than he'd already broken(if you consider what i've already been through in this game). He again, avoids the question and tells me again to not talk to him, and added that he "could of sworn that he said try not to piss him off" just to AFTER THAT, say "oh wait" "I did". Oh wait, lets do this...

Lets go into the Time Machine and go back in time...

*goes into the time machine*

danananananana- dananananananana- dananananananana

We're here!

(World) Haxxor: dont make anymore smart ass comments

Even though he's been a smartass during this whole conversation, this is as clear as damn day. So this is just showing that GMs can again, do what they want yet players can't. Shows favoritism, and benefits, kind of like the "world" nobles in one piece who can(literally) do w/e they want while the pirates can get a bounty for something as small as defeating a corrupt marine who didn't go by justice at all, or even defeat a fishmen who had once before killed a retired marine.

So here i'm feeling disrespected like i have been the whole time, and told him he's been dirrespecting me the entire time while i havn't really done much of that, nor have i done anything to "piss" him off. So Ven then tells haxxor to ban me, and this other guy...terra? tells who said that i get any respect... so now i'm thinking, please don't make this a regular player, since it points out that not only doesn't this gm give respect to his players(at least not the new ones, btw, a very few of you may say that i'm not a new player, but in haxxor's case i was, just so none of you get confused). , but most of the community doesn't... but when terra said that I gave him the obvious answer, that it's NATURAL to give other people respect, and when I mean natural, i mean you have no reason to disrespect them to begin with, hell- if a stranger walked up to you and asked if you could help them carry their bags to their house(which wasn't far), if you wouldn't do it or didn't have time, what would you do? you'd try to do it in a respectful or normal manner, not something like,"hell no, carry your own shit". I also told terra that it should be even more natural if you're a gm since you have to set an example to the players.

Then again, even when i WASN'T talking to him, he boots me- so now he's just showing that he's just playing around with his verbs instead of booting me with what he thinks is a justified action(even though idk how you could think of all this as justified, but people tend to always think they're right).

I log back in, and he tells me one more boot and i'll be banned, so i ask him, now why did i get booted? he ignores the question, so i mention to the whole game that if not even the admins can follow the rules, that my resources about the gms on this game were correct, so he boots me.

So i log back in, and asked the usual, why was i booted?- he doesn't answer, so i ask him was that also for fun, instead of answering the question, he avoided it(like he does the entire time) and tells me that i think i'm smart and that i'm not... not understand the whole point in this. I question him by saying "i'm real smart" confused on what he's talking about, i go on to say he's the one booting me for no reason(and can't even make up a lie at the least on why i was) and that he's been disrespecting me like crazy~ and allowing other players to do it too(like outh from earlier telling me to "fuck myself" and ven who's been instigating this entire time, i chose to leave most of his action out because i ignored pretty much everything he said, if you like i can put down how he's been instigating). So in the middle of this he says "no reason? excuse me?" like he actually has a reason, yet can't inform me of what it is. I tell him yes, for no reason, and that is was just like how he was starting an argument with me earlier, then ven made a comment(which is one of the ones i'll add) saying how i would like an x laser in the ass... not going to get too into the ven situation or explain how this is, so i'll go back to haxxor.

He tells his buddies, to ignore the "notice people" and to ignore "this notice"... really? forget the fact that a few of his friends were getting in on the argument when they weren't even being talked to, and even disrespecting me , now i'm being refer to a "notice"... wtf.

My last comment was to ven telling him that he was just proving my point by acting up like he was, then terra told me that once i log on someone elses game name, that i "lose my rights"(lol!) and that they can ban me just for saying "my name" just because it's "their" game. the last thing comment i saw was from ven, telling me that if my point was me never winning an argument with an admin(because when they have ban, they can ban you and it's over, they supposedly automatically win, which is what i think he was trying to say) who can ban me, then yes it's proven. Now this case was made worse and worse everytime a player said something, showed that the GMs are infected with the power virus, and that they can't control the community( in a good way), and also can't follow the player AND gm rules.

So after that i'm banned.

I'll probably add a few in-game gm rules that should be taken notice of in another comment, because i'm not sure what the character limit for these threads are.
Back to top Go down
Caboi

PostSubject: Re: Where does the responsibility go?   Where does the responsibility go? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Soo... i'm happy that i didn't exceed the character limit. Continuing what i was going on about...

Do not abuse your powers as a GM.

Be polite and patient toward the other players. You can ignore this rule if the players are not polite towards you.

Do not use your GM verbs to show power to the regular players.

^ I'd consider this as "having fun" with the boot action, even more so since ven was pretty much ordering him what to do quite a bit lol...

Provide as much help regarding the game as needed (answer the questions, fix the glitches, enforce the rules).

Explain your action if players have anything against them.

There was probably more, but i'm currently banned so I have no idea what MOST of the rules are, I think there was like 12 gm rules, i could be incorrect though.

And now for that last part though, i'm going to get to the real reason for this topic which i'm sure all of you have been waiting to hear, who does the responsibiliy go to? as you know, there are different level's of gm, and I believe it's between Fox, Master, or Dan's fault that the game has gotten like this, as higher level Gms you should put the lower level gms in check, tell them what they're doing wrong, punish them if they continue, etc. If they keep continuing then they have no business being a gm. I'm not surprised by Dan or Master in this case, because they have a habit of being manipulative(even sometimes by me in the past), but to include Fox in this saddens me... Even worse if the current host doesn't put a gm like haxxor in his place and decides to actually have his back even when he's wrong(which sadly he already does, as i've seen looking at the comments).

Simply put, if you want to turn the game back to how it was, you gotta be the leader and tell these gms that what they're doing isn't what they're supposed to, they do way more harm than good, and gives the game a bad name. So to fix this problem, you either gotta remove the host and gm's powers(i've actually had problems with the host before, dude host banned me for an ignorant reason like arguing with his friend... reason i say his friend is because i was the only one banned, and the player i was "arguing" with started with me because he didn't like where i was training), or get them to change their ways. Knowing some of the higher level gms, it probably won't happen, and i really doubt it will, because i know dan or master(if they still come on) won't, and all that leaves is fox.
Back to top Go down
Caboi

PostSubject: Re: Where does the responsibility go?   Where does the responsibility go? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Last comment involving the gms on here, if multiple people/players say that there's an issue with this game or its gms, it's almost 100% true, even more so if i'm hearing about it from an outside source, i don't believe there has been ANY game, that has had a lot of complaints about something and it not be true, so to say it isn't would be unwise.
Back to top Go down
cammris

PostSubject: Re: Where does the responsibility go?   Where does the responsibility go? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:12 am

i can sum this up really quick u failed to read the ruled b4 u started playing if u had read them.

u would have known this .

7. Read all the hub rules thoroughly before logging into the game. If not, your complaints about penalties given will be ignored without exceptions.

8. Do not argue with, or disrespect the GMs or any Staff member in any way.

and rule 8 comes into play when u start telling a gm what he is doing so on and so forth cause we see that as a arguement back to us so in his eyes u was breaking a rule.

oh ll tip when u log on a game from now on read all the lil pop up some might help you
Back to top Go down
Caboi

PostSubject: Re: Where does the responsibility go?   Where does the responsibility go? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:02 am

[quote="cammris"]i can sum this up really quick u failed to read the ruled b4 u started playing if u had read them.

u would have known this .

7. Read all the hub rules thoroughly before logging into the game. If not, your complaints about penalties given will be ignored without exceptions.

8. Do not argue with, or disrespect the GMs or any Staff member in any way.

and rule 8 comes into play when u start telling a gm what he is doing so on and so forth cause we see that as a arguement back to us so in his eyes u was breaking a rule.

oh ll tip when u log on a game from now on read all the lil pop up some might help you[/quote

Don't see how this sums anything up.

1) You're assuming i had NOT read the rules before playing, the fact that i recall at least 1/3 of the gms rules alone should be enough to tell you that yes, i have. Remembering them all is another issue in itself.

2) Thank you for putting that down, as i believe that rule ALSO applies to GMs also(unless "dan" says otherwise, which would be ignorant to think so). However, if you've actually read above, mentioned how i told him that i was not considering this an argument in any sense, nor was i "having an argue" with him, as almost everything i had posted had no ill intentions whatsoever. Also, when i'm telling him what he's doing so on and so forth? again, did you read anything above? Yes i did tell him what he's doing, however, they're all true are they not? basicly you're telling me that yes, he can do w/e he feels like however or whenever he wants correct?

Last sentence i already mentioned on #1. Also what do you mean by "we" see that as an argument, by we i'm guessing you mean you and him, which appear to be the cause of the games problems current. That isn't an argument whatsoever, I don't know if you know what an argument is or if you've even read the whole thing i put, but unless you really have something "legit" to say, and what i mean by legit is actually provide points in either parties favor so they actually make sense.

So yea... that doesn't sum up anything, in fact half of that was just pointless to even add and in fact made me wonder if you even read it at all...

But on another note, did actually agree with anything i've put down? or are you just one of those people... who simply stick with their friends regardless of if they're wrong or not, leading to pretty much making lame excuses as a way to pretty much "take the lead" and saying i'm never wrong, what i do is always right, i'm a GM so automatically i can do w/e i feel like. Right now, i'm giving you a chance to at least show that you can be a good gm, or at the least change a bit so then this problem can progress and show to not only the community, but the players who've been unrightly judged and/or punished.

Edit: Actually, after reading a second time, i've come to realize that, that whole comment doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Kurei Hitaka

PostSubject: Re: Where does the responsibility go?   Where does the responsibility go? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Yeah, Haxxor's not the best GM I've seen, and before this...odd....change in the GMing team, I used to play a lot. Now I leave whenever there's an active GM, because it's basically 'Sharks vs Minnows' with whatever players are trying to follow the rules being the minnows, and the gm's as well as rulebreakers being the sharks.

If the other two digimon games running around actually get their servers up permanently, the difference as far as bugs and staff are concerned, is likely to get this game drowned in the waters. Both owners know how to keep a leash on their playerbase without being bullies about it, and actually act properly in administrating rules and punishment, as well as following the rules themselves. You can have the best mechanics or graphics in the world, but you'll lose if the community's a piece of junk.
Back to top Go down
goukaryuu

PostSubject: Re: Where does the responsibility go?   Where does the responsibility go? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:59 am

wow wow wow Dont drag me into this thank you very much.... Im the owner of this game and sadly I havent been around to put MY ruling given that Master is too soft apparently -.- anyway, Im going to put it like this... ALL RULES APPLY TO GMs PLAYER RULES AND GM RULES AS WELL.... the number 8 basically means not to fight... it applies to both persons and dude use your freaking common sense -.- how does arguing with you turn into a ban? (cammris) and then you dont help players when you feel like it... you help them when they ask for help which is the reason you are GM and were given powers -.- Now despite me having some issues I rather not fall into Im thinking about getting a shell -.- dont have much money and I was saving up to go to the US in my summer vacations.... I guess this is worth it .... and Im going to try being more active -.-
Back to top Go down
Caboi

PostSubject: Re: Where does the responsibility go?   Where does the responsibility go? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:50 am

goukaryuu wrote:
wow wow wow Dont drag me into this thank you very much.... Im the owner of this game and sadly I havent been around to put MY ruling given that Master is too soft apparently -.- anyway, Im going to put it like this... ALL RULES APPLY TO GMs PLAYER RULES AND GM RULES AS WELL.... the number 8 basically means not to fight... it applies to both persons and dude use your freaking common sense -.- how does arguing with you turn into a ban? (cammris) and then you dont help players when you feel like it... you help them when they ask for help which is the reason you are GM and were given powers -.- Now despite me having some issues I rather not fall into Im thinking about getting a shell -.- dont have much money and I was saving up to go to the US in my summer vacations.... I guess this is worth it .... and Im going to try being more active -.-

Your ruling? You're just as soft as Master. Also you appear to be confused... It was haxxor that this happened with, Cammris was just backing him up(even though i guess you can think of that as something he shouldn't be doing in this situation too). Even though i will credit you for taking some action, Doesn't change that you need to still put your GMs(most of them) in check. Also based on earlier... I believe i'm right.

I can continue this with you privately, expect a message soon~ >_>
Back to top Go down
War

War

PostSubject: Re: Where does the responsibility go?   Where does the responsibility go? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:04 am

Awww man, I actually had fun reading that whole thing.... however you were both kind of wrong, Haxxor DEFINITELY. GM verbs should not be used to make others feel inferior to you and 'Fear' you, especially after provoking the player... however from what I read you were pushing him with that one question, the matter could've been left alone. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where does the responsibility go?   Where does the responsibility go? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where does the responsibility go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution :: Discussion :: Discussion-
Jump to: