Digimon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Digimon Revolution

Digimon Revoution game based on popular homonymous anime series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion for NPC's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathew Kaisa

Suggestion for NPC's Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for NPC's   Suggestion for NPC's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:14 am

Hi, I am wondering if you could put a NPC label on top of a NPC's head, because i've been accidently killing other player due to look-a-like, so please take this into consideration.
Thank you. ;O

santa
Back to top Go down
BlackZX

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for NPC's   Suggestion for NPC's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:32 am

xD i totally agree with you i dont see diff. between NPC and real players sorry if i killed anyone bounce
Back to top Go down
Mathew Kaisa

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for NPC's   Suggestion for NPC's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 am

Oh, and an other think I would take is for Veemon's damage to be taken down, or for him to be moved. Mad
Back to top Go down
goukaryuu

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for NPC's   Suggestion for NPC's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:07 am

Well, I can do something about the npc having the tag but dont do players have it already? lol or I Took it out?
Back to top Go down
cammris

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for NPC's   Suggestion for NPC's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 am

goukaryuu you are right if you move your mouse over a player there name will show but most new players are to lazy to check so they player kill over and over cause of them not wannting to check
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for NPC's   Suggestion for NPC's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for NPC's
Page 1 of 1