Digimon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Digimon Revolution

Digimon Revoution game based on popular homonymous anime series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

been down awhile.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jalix

been down awhile. Empty
PostSubject: been down awhile.   been down awhile. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:24 pm

well idk about you guys but im only gonna wait about another week then im going to give up on the game if its not up yet im pretty sure a few others have alrdy said fuck it and left as well its been over a month it shudve been back weeks ago according to goukaryuu with the icons and it hasnt been so ill be leaving for good in a week go ahead and wipe my files if there not wiped alrdy
Back to top Go down
jalix

been down awhile. Empty
PostSubject: Re: been down awhile.   been down awhile. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:54 pm

if its down for 3months its dubbed dead by most people and took off byond
Back to top Go down
cammris

been down awhile. Empty
PostSubject: Re: been down awhile.   been down awhile. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:34 pm

jalix is this all u do is sit around and complain about a game being down to bug the staff

if so that is sad find somthign else to play till its back or get over it ur not the only person that wants to play
and yet u are the only 1 that sees a need to keep making whinny comments about it being down or telling the staff they should host a sever tell there done working on the game.

here a tip when there ready to have the game up they will till then get over it.
Back to top Go down
jalix

been down awhile. Empty
PostSubject: Re: been down awhile.   been down awhile. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:27 pm

cammris wrote:
jalix is this all u do is sit around and complain about a game being down to bug the staff

if so that is sad find somthign else to play till its back or get over it ur not the only person that wants to play
and yet u are the only 1 that sees a need to keep making whinny comments about it being down or telling the staff they should host a sever tell there done working on the game.

here a tip when there ready to have the game up they will till then get over it.

tbh idgaf what you say or anyone else says ok not my fault they aid it would be up in a few days after icons were done and that was weeks ago so really they shouldnt say shit unless there gonna do it now stfu you stupid lil twat
Back to top Go down
cammris

been down awhile. Empty
PostSubject: Re: been down awhile.   been down awhile. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:14 am

see here is where you fail if has u said u dont care u woudl not post or anwser ppl back with all the cusing like u did.

all u did when you do that is show your a lil kid that is pissy he cant play a game and how sad your life really is but i will say ty of all the great laughs i had .

from reading your sad posts try getting out side and getting a life.
Back to top Go down
goukaryuu

been down awhile. Empty
PostSubject: Re: been down awhile.   been down awhile. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Here is the thing the source its functional the problem is that according to DX we no longer have a host so instead of complaining about why not try to help find a solution...? Find a host and the game will be up I have the files. Oh yeah! I didnt have internet for almost 2 weeks and I also took the liberty to fix some bugs including the chars getting frozen one, but that's the problem you complain/demand and give ultimatums that does NOT make the game come back up because our goal is to share the game we made with you; if we had any other aim set in mind you would know it already. So HELP instead of COMPLAIN.

Thanks, Gouk
Back to top Go down
cammris

been down awhile. Empty
PostSubject: Re: been down awhile.   been down awhile. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:24 am

Gouk i sent u a pm plz get back to me if i can help i would love to
Back to top Go down
jalix

been down awhile. Empty
PostSubject: Re: been down awhile.   been down awhile. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:40 am

i know plenty of people that would host it but idk if theyd leave it up 24.7 or not i could do it but idk if youd let me or if it would lag or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

been down awhile. Empty
PostSubject: Re: been down awhile.   been down awhile. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

been down awhile.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution :: Discussion :: Discussion-
Jump to: