Digimon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Digimon Revolution

Digimon Revoution game based on popular homonymous anime series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Syrusjessies Digimon Server c:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugiwara No Luffy

Introducing Syrusjessies Digimon Server c:  Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Syrusjessies Digimon Server c:    Introducing Syrusjessies Digimon Server c:  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:46 pm

SO, hello, I'd like to introduce myself, Hi Im Ray. In game I call my Self Mugiwara Or Luffy. Im quite a friendly guy so you wont get banned on my server because im pissed or somthing. Well, Im quit newish to the game, though i have played it before so Im no noob, But im still getting a hang of it.So anyways, anyone please feel free to join my server and just relax and have fun.(But please see the other servers too, The other players are quite nice there c:)So this is basically in introduction to the new server, and i hope you all enjoy, this server will not be 24/7 but it will be up for a while every day.(Hey, i bet you are like "This buy has no life" No i have a life c:) Well, Enjoy the game, visit all the servers and play on wich one you enjoy the most.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Introducing Syrusjessies Digimon Server c:  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Syrusjessies Digimon Server c:    Introducing Syrusjessies Digimon Server c:  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:47 pm

We already got main server hosted by Hellgab, so there is no need for new server at least for now. But still thanx and you seem like a nice guy. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://digimonrevolution.forumotion.com

Introducing Syrusjessies Digimon Server c:
Page 1 of 1