Digimon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Digimon Revolution

Digimon Revoution game based on popular homonymous anime series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hellgab

Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi) Empty
PostSubject: Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi)   Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Hi since i started hosting many players have been asking lots of random and unnecessary questions.
so to stop that I shall start with a small FAQ

1. How do I digi-evolve?
You will digi evolve by leveling like in pokemon, each level will provide a certain amount of data from 0.1 to 0.4.
For a rookie you need 3.2, Champion 6.4, Ultimate 12.8, Mega 25.6, Mega2 25.6 and Mega3 102.4. The data you receive
each level is random so there isn't a actual level to get the data needed. Didn't digievolve??? levle one more and thats it

2. Is there any other way to get more data?
No there isn't.

3. Is there any HP items?
yes they are called chips they are selled by Datamon in one of the Houses in town.

4. How do I attack?
Press A when close to a digimon to physically atk it must be infront of you to work. For special attacks you must target the digimon by double clicking him
and then go to the Attack Tab and click a special attack.

5. How to Swim?
You must defeat Tyranomon which is 300+ in level so dont even bother to try and swim fast.

Now for starters they start on level 1, the only digimon they are able to face are Budmon, located north west from town.
dont go attacking everything in your path just because it looks weak does not mean it is.
The double click command works in 2 ways, Target a digimon and Know his info
you can change in between by pressing D. Check your enemy level usually 2 levels is a big difference especially counting
in which state they are.

The game basically works this way, level up beat up all bosses the last one will be Skull Mammothmon.
Which boss go first? if you go to Commands> Help> Boss Guide will have everything from which goes first to Where they are.

EVOLUTION METHODS

Digi-eggs, Digi-Spirits and Unic Gems are either not in game or location can't be found. So stick with the normal ones.
How do you know which digimon you need for a special one? either you have watched the show and you know or
go to Commands> Help> Excel Files, there are two files you can download one is for the special abilities which Mega Digimons Posses
and the other one are the Digievolution Lines.

What are Tags and Crest? if you saw the serie you might remember in Digimon Adventure the selected kids using this items
to digievolve their digimons from Champion to Ultra, that's the same thing in this game.
The tag is located in the Graveyard south west from may spawn behind a Tomb with a Circle Cruz right besides the entrance to a cave.
The command for Pick Up tag should appear in your COMMAND option.

Go to Shinlongmon in the main town he will give you the crest (It's Free by the way). You can only use it IF you are Champion level.

Generation gems: gems you can take on a quest given by Imperialdramon PM, those gems once you get theme going to calumon
it will take you back to a baby digimon of the gem you chose, the data will also go back to baby level BUT your normal level will stay the same,
and you will have lost all your evo bonus.

Breakthrough gems: ( you must reach the data needed for each digimon even with the Gem on your case calumon wont give you the evolution)
This gems are located via Susanomon Quest, north from town past the veemons. (you dont have to fight susanomon)
Some Digimons needs a special gem to Evolve. In the guide were the evo lines YOU SHOULD HAVE DOWNLOADED BY NOW
the name of the digimons appear in Yellow which means they need a gem,
if you go to Command> Help> Gem Guide, it will have a list of digimons and the gems they need.

Unic Gems aren't in the game anymore don't look for them

Now there are some bugs inside the game I shall name them all now:

Merukimon> even thou the EvoLine ffile says Gabumon, he wont become Merukimon when you reach mega. Instead you must take Gaomon > Gaogamon > Machgaomon > then with the speed gem go to Merukimon

Lucemon larvae mode > has no icon is completely invisible, so cant be target by users

Daemon can't be obtained. The path using Lucemon will directly go to Larvae mode. And the path with Lady devimon will go directly to Lotusmon

Alphamon> via path Dorugreymon will go directly to Dorugoramon. But via Knightmon can be obtained.

Magnamon> can't be obtained in any path.

Ophanimon> Can't be obtained. The path via Angewomon will go directly to Magnadramon.

Lilimon> posses a double sprite, there's two lilimon one above the other. ( it happen just once )

Knightmon> sprite is cutter while going south west.

MonoDramon> will go directly to Dinohyumon

Ulforce-Veedramon> can use special inside the rest zone

Beelzemon> Even thou I got myself one, the case presented to another User with evolved to Diaboromon Instead

Peckmon> has no special atk or it evolves to yatagaramon via crest

Arena> when someone challenges a person to arena, and that person never
reply a NPC will automatically show there and stay inside, blocking the use of the arena.

Boss Gem Quest> Sometimes the boss will become invisible for no reason what so ever.

Walk> sometimes the digimon will start walking on his own to any direction and wont move back.

AFK> sometimes users can't get out of the AFK state and will remain Frozen

Rest Zone> Sometimes when a NPC kills a player it will show as a arena battle and will spawn on the Rest Zone.

Silphymon> Does not posses special atk

Last edited by hellgab on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi)   Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Quote :
Beelzemon> Even thou I got myself one, the case presented to another User with evolved to Diaboromon Instead
Kolabok Became Beelzemon but Used the Kuramon path, Which Should not Of Worked, I Think Something in the Coding was Switched

Quote :
Rest Zone> Sometimes when a NPC kills a player it will show as a arena battle and will spawn on the Rest Zone.
I Do Think This is Caused By Someone Who Had Joined a Arena Fight, Then Left With Out Dieing or Winning it, Getting Killed By a NPC, Counting the NPC as the Winner of the Match, Which Spawned it Into the Rest Zone
Back to top Go down
War

War

PostSubject: Re: Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi)   Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:39 pm

All newcomers to the game just press the 'F1' key to look at the guides it WILL help and it also says so on the start up screen.
Back to top Go down
hellgab

PostSubject: Re: Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi)   Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:19 pm

many does not even type that so I did the guide to literally tell them to do so in some parts
Back to top Go down
War

War

PostSubject: Re: Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi)   Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:18 pm

No, the guide is good I didn't see the bottom part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi)   Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Guide For Starters - By Hellgab (hiroshi)
Page 1 of 1