Digimon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Digimon Revolution

Digimon Revoution game based on popular homonymous anime series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bug metalgarurumon no digievolve

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hausser

bug metalgarurumon no digievolve Empty
PostSubject: bug metalgarurumon no digievolve   bug metalgarurumon no digievolve Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:20 pm

i have a metalgarurumon data 52.0 and no digievolve ,have omega gem ,tsunmon gem,koromon gem my usser hausser tanks
Back to top Go down
War

War

PostSubject: Re: bug metalgarurumon no digievolve   bug metalgarurumon no digievolve Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:52 pm

lol! Sorry but it's not that easy to get one of the Royal knights in this game 'Omnimon'. When I had Omnimon I had to get my Wargreymon then use the Generation gem to a Tsunomon. From there I had to get Tsunomon to a mega 'Metalgarurumon, after this you can use the gem. In the end you will have way more than 52.0 data, you'll have 100+.
Back to top Go down
hausser

PostSubject: ah   bug metalgarurumon no digievolve Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:00 pm

ah ok war tanks sorry no is bug erase the character I did not know well is because we got to Omnimon post close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bug metalgarurumon no digievolve   bug metalgarurumon no digievolve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bug metalgarurumon no digievolve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution :: Help & Guides :: Help & Guides-
Jump to: