Digimon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Digimon Revolution

Digimon Revoution game based on popular homonymous anime series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS   EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:34 am

So as most of you may notice this bug happens too often. We don't know source of that bug, so I want all of you that got bugged to write here what were you doing last before getting bugged.
Back to top Go down
https://digimonrevolution.forumotion.com
Q Reborn

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS   EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:41 am

I believe the bug may come from doing a specific action like attacking or using an item, or even moving at the same time as your game saves. Try standing still, preferably in a Non-PK zone to avoid getting attacked and bugged, while you save the game.

Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS   EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:22 pm

The first was when my internet crashed, the second was when I went to rest and died
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox356

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS   EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:47 am

I was being attacked when i saved, this happened to all of my Digimon.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS   EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:35 pm

Ok so I guess problem mostly happens when you save ...
Back to top Go down
https://digimonrevolution.forumotion.com
reaper1567

reaper1567

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS   EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:33 pm

I rested, and after i got to spawn area i didnt move saved and left game, and when i came back online somehow my digimon took damage and i was frozen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS   EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE WHO GOT BUGGED READ THIS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution :: Discussion :: Discussion-
Jump to: